SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Dev Ops Specialist
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading management consultancies on exciting and challenging projects throughout the Middle East?
You are a natural champion of SDLC automation and continuous integration. Responsibilities would be to streamline overall operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Understand and be able to present modern DevOps processes and deliver client presentations around them.
- Strong background in multiple OS such as windows, Linux and Unix and a variety of SQL and no SQL dbs.
- Strong with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby and/or Powershell)
- Knowledge with SDLC tools such as GitHub, SVN, Maven, Ant, JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Load UI, JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins, SonarQube, Crucible, PMD, Bugzilla, Nexus, Ansible, Jira, and Confluence.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of private and public cloud management from AWS, Microsoft and VMWAre.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".