SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
B2B Marketing Manager
Our client is an independent infrastructure company, who build and operate communication towers and other wireless infrastructure to enable the connection between networks and the communities that rely on their services. They are now in a growth phase and hence require a strong Marketing Manager.
Marketing Manager – Small Cells, Indoor Networks reporting to the Commercial Director, Indoor Networks.
The Marketing Manager for Small Cells is responsible for increasing the overall awareness of our small cell product offering in the market and assisting the sales team in building a strong pipeline of opportunities through the use of appropriate marketing communications to prospects.
Small Cells as Indoor Networks
The use of small cells in an indoor environment provides venues with the ability to radically improve indoor mobile reception without the need to rely on the outdoor mobile network by creating a dedicated signal indoors for all MNOs. More than 85% of calls and internet access on mobiles is made from indoors and we are targeting the enterprise market with our indoor small cell product offering. This product will be simple to install and buyers will contract for this service with an upfront connection payment and a monthly service fee. Typically venues that are between 100k sq ft – 300k sq ft will be targeted for this product offering which will work for all the UK MNOs (3UK, O2, EE & Vodafone)
Working with the Commercial Director, the Small Cell Sales Team (currently being hired) and the Indoor Networks senior team, the Marketing Manager will hold full accountability for developing and executing the marketing communications and strategy for the small cell product.
The post holder will be responsible for managing the marketing communications process from initial market research through to execution of appropriate marketing campaigns to increase awareness and generate leads for subsequent follow up by the sales team and will comprise (but not be limited to) the following activities:
- Desktop research to identify key market segments and target sectors for Small Cell networks;
- Create marketing plans in conjunction with the Small Cells Sales Team to allow them to develop a strong pipeline of opportunities to follow up on;
- Develop and execute online awareness campaigns through appropriate social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and email campaigns to increase awareness of our product offering in the market.
- Develop and execute online lead generation activities through appropriate social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and email campaigns to turn targets into Small Cell prospects;
- Create case studies for newly activated venues to promote the success of our small cell product offering;
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral (including but not limited to, presentations, proposals, case studies, flyers and whitepapers) to support the Small Cell Sales Team and give credibility to the Small Cells offering;
- Identifying appropriate events to showcase the Small Cells offering and supporting the Sales Team at those events to promote the Small Cells offering.
- Track record of creating successful and high impact online marketing campaigns in the telecoms space, ideally in the small cells or related sector.
- Self-starter and ability to work on own without guidance;
- Strong marketing and PR background and solid working knowledge of how to run online and offline campaigns;
- Able to demonstrate a creative and digitally driven approach to marketing to gain cut through in market which is typically too technically oriented;
- High degree of focus, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Commercially aware with a passion for entrepreneurial business growth;
- Process and task driven but willing to get into the trenches and own workload;
- Team player with outstanding communications and leadership skills;
- Strong inter-personal skills that allow relationships to be created quickly;
- Comfortable with being challenged by fellow team members and willing to challenge team members in return;
- Willingness to go the extra mile without being asked;
- Success driven with lots of energy.
- Extensive marketing and PR experience in the wireless sector (or demonstrably similar sector) with recent experience in the Small Cells space – minimum of 5 years of recent and directly relevant experience;
- Preferably degree qualified in an appropriate subject;
- Knowledge and awareness of wireless/mobile network solutions and technologies, venue benefits and the impact on end user experience;
- Ability to produce high quality marketing collateral;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentational skills;
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of software;
- Valid driver’s license.
It is expected that applicants can demonstrate a background in and experience of the wireless sector as described in Qualifications above or similar sector. We are particularly interested in applicants with a marketing and PR background that meet the above criteria.
- Highly competitive base plus bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare for self and family
- Pension 9% company/3% individual
- Death in service benefit
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".