SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
About the job
We are seeking a talented and driven Product Coordinator to drive forward our game changing.
Hospitality technology platform device. In an agile role your focus will be to help improve speed and quality of delivery of relevant features additions, including improvement or fixes in a rapid manner. The preferred candidate will have a track record in a product role within a digital environment encompassing B2C end users.
- Work and communicate effectively with each department to gather and consolidate needs
- Help convert needs into product features / enhancements with the help of global product managers and support the creation of business cases to justify
- Communicate effectively with global tech teams using mockups and functional specs
- Coordinate with global team of engineers to detail technical specs and confirm release dates
- Coordinate deployment of the local product roadmap including help running beta and pilot programs
- Monitor product feature performance and feature adoption
- Help resolve any product issues that arise during development or after launch
- At least 2-3 years experience in a product role in key B2C digital business such as OTAs, e-commerce sites, online retailers, digital media agency
- Experience in project management and coordinating multi-functional and globally dispersed teams
- Understanding of the difference between front-end and back-end development
- Understanding of web based applications vs. pre-installed applications vs. API integration
- Fluent in English, speaking ability in Mandarin desirable, but not essential
- You MUST have the ability to live and work in the UK
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".