SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Partnership Manager Appstore France, Italy & Spain
Our Client aims to be Earth’s most customer centric company. Their mission is to continually raise the bar of the customer experience by using the internet and technology to help consumers find, discover and buy anything, and empower businesses and content creators to maximise their success.
The Appstore is expanding the team to drive the growth of the Appstore in France, Italy and Spain.
As a Senior Partnership Manager you will work with external third parties to build and execute a strong business plan to help drive the awareness and the adoption of the Appstore. They are looking for a Partnership Manager who will structure creative deals and co-marketing plans with third parties to accelerate the growth of the Appstore
As a Sr Partnership Manager, you will:
- Create the partnership strategy
- Identify potential new partners; structure, negotiate and execute agreements
- Leverage the Partner and Company capabilities to offer a unique customer experience
- Design and execute the co-marketing plan with the partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable successful on-boarding of the partner/ execution of the offer
- Work both at the negotiation level by structuring innovative deals and at the tactical level by managing the deal execution.
A successful candidate will be creative, negotiation savvy, and will have an ability to work independently. You will have a proven track record on both business development and marketing
- 10+ years’ experience in business development and marketing in digital content
- Fluency in English and French (or Italian)
- Experience building and maintaining high-level business relationships (Director level and above)
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
- Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate project/action plans for those goals
- Strong analytical orientation; comfort using analytical tools and making data-based decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills & attention to details; ability to analyze issues and create appropriate tactical plans
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
- A passion and understanding of the mobile space
- Experience in the gaming industry
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".