SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Customer Success Analyst/Associate
Our peer to peer advice platform helps companies build more inclusive and connected cultures. The customer success team is pivotal in helping our customers benefit from the value we offer through the platform, insights and moderation to make data-driven decisions on talent and culture.
As a Customer Success Analyst you will work with new and existing customers to onboard, drive adoption and grow value. Working closely with sales, product, marketing and data science colleagues you will also be data-driven in your analysis and support of customer success. Our goal is to help customers feel and be successful through every interaction with us.
By 3 months you will be:
- Helping to onboard new customers and users and driving adoption of existing ones through online and offline community management.
- Thinking like a marketer and helping build our customer and copywriting user-facing content (e.g.newsletters, blogs, user documentation, sales and marketing material).
- An escalation point for user moderation, requests and issues and work with the wider team to ensure they are being dealt with efficiently.
By 6 months you will be:
- The voice of the customer and work with product and engineering teams on issues, feedback and product road-map.
- Analysing data to build compelling insights for our customers in the form of business reviews and research papers.
- Presenting to user communities at scale through virtual and live interactions.
Success in the role longer term will be to help build and scale customer success, identify opportunities to grow value, relationships while supporting the path to revenue as you impact how our customers think about their culture globally.
What will help you get there?
- Strong at written and verbal communication with different audiences globally.
- Experienced at managing enterprise SaaS products in a customer facing capacity.
- An understanding of implementation challenges for enterprise customers.
- Passionate about building solutions and processes.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel data analysis skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
What’s the team like?
We are all about people and culture. Our team comes from all over the world, from many types of industries, and we're inspired by building something that unlocks advice and support for everyone.
People seeking purpose and ownership in their work, within a fun and sharing culture, thrive here.
Our team boasts a wealth of experience from some of the world’s best-known brands such as LinkedIn, Live Nation, Gartner, Aviva, and Idio.
Come and join us, make a meaningful impact and have fun doing it.
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".