SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Our Client is one of the world’s leading money transfer services, helping customers send funds instantly to friends and families abroad. With the option to send and receive via mobile and desktop, simply send a bank transfer, airtime, Mobile Money or cash pickup through their app or direct from their website. Offering customers the choice to send to more than 125 countries, they’re expanding pretty quickly – that’s why they’re reaching out for talent like you to help them reach more people all over the world
A key role within the brand marketing team, the individual in this role will help accelerate brand awareness by creating and managing engaging, consumer focused brand campaigns and advertising. The role will focus on activating our sponsorship of Arsenal FC as well as assisting in the relaunch our new brand proposition, brand redesign and new through-the-line campaigns, working with key stakeholders internally to deliver best in class on and offline marketing plans. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for understanding what drive consumers to behave the way they do and a desire to work for a truly global company who works hard for their customers. Your role supports the Senior Marketing Manager in developing the consumer plans, in a team where ownership, self-motivation and creativity drive everything we do.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the creation of brand campaigns off the back of recent new brand proposition work to deliver more impactful and effective communications to our global audiences
- Support development of consumer campaign plans by owning and develop consumer agency relationship and managing key internal stakeholders to deliver campaigns that positively impact the customer journey
- Building marketing launch plans for new pipeline products and services for the business
- Track, analyse evaluate campaigns to ensure we are maximising learnings as we build new campaigns and reach out to new audiences
- Play a leading role in managing and developing consumer drive plans to drive our sponsorship with Arsenal FC, helping mange day to day relationships and ensuring contractual assets and branding are delivered to the highest standard
- Assist in managing brand design relaunch in Summer 2018 including internal and external launch of new creative materials
- Strong leadership & influencing skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple stakeholders
- Strong delivery focus, taking the initiative to ensure projects on time and on budget
- Ability to lead consumer campaigns/projects from start to finish from concept right through to commercialisation
- Experience in managing consumer agencies (design, research, media, creative)
- Demonstrate sound judgement and marketing/commercial acumen
- Able to ask the right questions and make strategic recommendations based on robust analysis of customer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive mind-set
Personal Skills & Experience
- Strong level of experience (3 years+) in Brand roles
- Experience of leading multiple consumer campaigns is essential with clear measures of success.
- Experienced in developing 360 integrated activity plans/consumer campaigns, working both internally and with agency partners
- Digital experience is a benefit an advantage but not a requirement
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".