SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Head of Customer Success
We are an exciting new London based start-up, changing the way people give and get help, in work and in life. Our platform empowers people to ask questions and give bite-sized advice to others. You can ask publicly, or anonymously. It’s really easy.
We have an open community, where everyone can benefit. We also provide closed groups on a subscription basis to businesses who wish to provide their employees with “peer to peer” learning and support. Businesses using us gain valuable talent insights into their workforce, from trending topics to workplace sentiment. This enables data-driven decisions to be made on talent and culture.
When our users talk about us, this is what they say:
“A brilliant way to discreetly tap the best brains about career and life” Director, Sky
“A safe environment for me to ask questions and get relevant advice. I’ve gotten so much wisdom, helping me make decisions and be better at what I do” Analyst, Barclays
“Imagine if all of the insight and common experiences across the world of business could finally be shared - that’s why being on this platform makes me so happy” - CEO, Decoded
After successfully winning a number of exciting contracts with some of the biggest brands in the world, we are now looking to make a senior hire responsible for setting up and leading customer success.
In addition to managing a growing account book of progressive companies trying to solve major talent and cultural objectives, this role will contribute to our strategic direction. This will create lots of opportunity for career learning and advancement.
The primary purpose of the Customer Success Director will be to successfully launch our platform into our clients, driving usage, engagement, and ultimately retention. This will require someone who can help diagnose and understand stakeholder goals whilst building close working relationships with them.
- Write and deliver the playbook for customer launches, onboarding and ongoing engagement
- Consult and partner with sales to define appropriate client success measures
- Partner closely with Product & UX to understand user needs/feedback and influence our product roadmap
- Identify and provide product education through analysis of ongoing engagement metrics
- Act as a trusted advisor to both our end users and key client stakeholders to drive product adoption
- Create custom reports translating our usage data into insights that help our clients measure ROI
- Document all communication with users and clients via our key systems e.g. Salesforce
- Celebrate and champion customer wins, both at a user and business owner level
We want the best
We’re looking for passionate self starters who enjoy diving head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help create new processes, improve on what’s already been built and interact with our amazing customers on a daily basis.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You are fearless in front of customers. You’ll be preparing and conducting all of your customer touchpoints.
- You are a self-starter. We’re still building our business, so you’ll be responsible for owning and executing on many vital projects and initiatives. This is a hands on role!
- You embrace teamwork. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (CEO, Sales, Marketing, Product, UX, Engineering) Sometimes it takes a village to help a customer succeed!
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself and your processes.
- You are an expert communicator. You can communicate effectively, regardless of the audience or medium.
- I show pride and passion in our company.
- I work to build relationships of trust.
- Brings a positive attitude to work and wants to make a difference.
- Approachable, collaborative and inclusive.
- I work collaboratively to achieve our goals.
- I’m curious and make the time to learn.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".