SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Lead Front End Engineer
We are an exciting new London based start-up, changing the way people give and get help, in work and in life. Our platform empowers people to ask questions and give bite-sized advice to others. You can ask publicly, or anonymously. It’s really easy.
We have an open community, where everyone can benefit. We also provide closed groups on a subscription basis to businesses who wish to provide their employees with “peer to peer” learning and support. Businesses using us gain valuable talent insights into their workforce, from trending topics to workplace sentiment. This enables data-driven decisions to be made on talent and culture.
When our users talk about us, this is what they say:
“A brilliant way to discreetly tap the best brains about career and life” Director, Sky
“A safe environment for me to ask questions and get relevant advice. I’ve gotten so much wisdom, helping me make decisions and be better at what I do” Analyst, Barclays
“Imagine if all of the insight and common experiences across the world of business could finally be shared - that’s why being on this platform makes me so happy” - CEO, Decoded
You will report directly to the Head of Engineering and will work out of offices close to Finchley Road tube station or West Hampstead mainline station.
- Fully responsible in shaping and developing new and exciting features for our responsive web platform
- Maintaining and developing new features for our admin platform
- Updating and developing our responsive website and blog website
- Providing accurate estimations on all front end development work to the development team.
- Ensuring high quality on all of our web platforms
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative ideas
- Constantly seeking to learn new technologies and keeping up to date with market developments
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Developing all responsive cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Working closely with our development team and ensuring all features are developed on time
- Good amount of experience developing single page applications, with demonstrable output.
Proven track record in:
- HTML5 and CSS3 using LESS/SASS pre-processors
- REST/RESTful APIs
- Gulp, Bower, NPM and Webpack
- Version control with GIT
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Conceptual understanding of UX/UI design process and development
- Unit testing (Mocha, Jasmine etc)
- Agile Scrum/Kanban environment
- AWS services
Nice to have
- Google Analytics and Mixpanel
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".