SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
B2B Knox Product Manager
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role...
The Product Manager will manage the Security Product & Services Roadmap for EU, ensuring that agreed Sales Package plans are deployed to market; help support EU subsidiaries as required and interact with HQ to cascaded priorities and return market feedback. To work in close cooperation with the HQ, ETO & subsidiary B2B Marketing and Product teams, external stakeholder and partners as required, to identify and manage risks/ issues and red flags pre- and post-launch, summarise and report to senior leadership together with recommendations and proposed solutions. Maintain project plans and engage work streams owners to track deliver status of their plans. Maintain a weekly executive summary and debrief to the leadership team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product implementation and management plan for the portfolio of products in Europe, creating a foundation in which the business can scale.
- Own and manage the EU Product & Services roadmap; communicate with EU markets and liaise with HQ to manage requests.
- Support the Head of PM as the key product and programme implementation lead for the European B2B business.
- Define metrics to measure the implementation success of the various programs and communicate in a structured way the program performance on a regular basis to company’s management.
- Liaise with other countries to activate and tailor the security programs to ensure success and replicability.
- Specifically develop security implementation plans for the Operator channel, and proposals for how to execute within the range of Operator sales channels environments.
- Working in conjunction with the subsidiary sales teams and focusing on EU opportunities, support demand for the security portfolio via direct customer engagement as required, and with fulfilment through qualified, distributors and resellers.
- Identify and engage with key partners (MDM, ISV, SI, etc.) to elevate the Company's security value propositions and make them more relevant to the market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels and demonstrate ability to work successfully with others to achieve business goals.
- Experienced at working at European and Global levels
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of managing tasks to deliver the expected results within the set timelines.
- Positive, flexible and adaptable attitude to meet the business requirement.
- Can demonstrate analytic and logical thinking.
- Must have initiative and excels at driving for results with a ‘completer/finisher’ attitude.
- Passion and creativity.
- Experience in mobile or related industry, centered on technical programme or project management with operator or sales channel partners.
- Proven understanding of mobile technology and services, consumer electronics markets in general and the EU Operator landscape.
- Proven experience of working under pressure to challenging deadlines on multiple projects.
- Demonstrate strong and clear written and verbal communication skills and able to interact at all seniorities within the European team.
- Proven ability to drive programmes to conclusion across complex business organisations.
- Be able to lead programmes in a matrix management organisation.
- Excellent MS Project, Excel and PPT skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrate strong numeracy/commercial acumen.
- Strong organisational skills.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Understanding of competitive market positioning in telecoms sector
- Project Management – Prince 2 methodology
- Mobile device development and/or consumer electronics market launch experience
- Marketing execution experience
- Understanding of associated customer support and training programmes
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".