SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
B2B Knox Product Manager
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role...
Manage the Knox product portfolio including proposition development, sell-in activity, ranging management, go-to-market launch readiness, commercial sales support and in-life/end-of-life product life cycle management.
The UK Knox Product Manager will manage the Knox Product & Services Roadmap for the subsiduiary, ensuring that agreed Knox Sales Package plans are deployed to market and the annual Knox sales target is achieved; interact with HQ to cascaded priorities and return market feedback. To work in close cooperation with the HQ and ETO B2B Marketing and Product teams, external stakeholder and partners as required, to identify and manage risks/ issues and red flags pre- and post-launch, summarise and report to senior leadership together with recommendations and proposed solutions. Manage Knox services through the product lifecycle and engage all key stakeholders to drive the Knox agenda while achieving commercial objectives. Maintain a weekly executive summary and debrief to the leadership team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product implementation and management plan for the KNOX portfolio of products in the UK, creating a foundation in which the KNOX business can scale.
- Own and manage the Knox Product & Services roadmap for the UK
- Work with Service, Channels, HQ and EO to ensure the processes and support are in place to enable industry-leading customer and partner experience for Knox products and services
- Drive channel engagement programmes while working with the Operator and Indirect Channel Leads to ensure there is sufficient channel breadth to deliver on the commercial objectives
- Define metrics to measure the implementation success of the various KNOX programmes and communicate in a structured way the programme performance on a regular basis to the UK B2B leadership team
- Liaise with HQ and European Office to align on future product direction and development programmes
- Specifically develop KNOX implementation plans for the Operator channel, and proposals for how to execute within the range of Operator sales channels environments.
- Support demand for the KNOX portfolio via direct customer engagement as required, and with fulfilment through qualified, KNOX distributors and resellers.
- Identify and engage with key partners (MDM, ISV, SI, etc.) to elevate Samsung’s KNOX value propositions and make them more relevant to the market.
UK Account teams, End User sales teams,Technical Product Engineering, B2B Leadership Team, HQ teams, EO, Supply Chain and Marketing.
Key channel partners(operator, reseller, IT VAR, end user customers, MDM partners, SI partners.
Essential Hard Skills Required
- Proposition development & execution experience
- Product Lifecycle management experience with technical aptitude
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good skills in Microsoft office packages
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong numeracy/commercial acumen
Essential Soft Skills Required
- Creative thinking
- Self motivated and self starter
- Ability to present to Key stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible & adaptable
- Ability to work at a face pace, with accuracy in a changing environment
- Tenacious, passionate, creative & driven
- Team player
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to make decisions with full understanding of knock on impacts and wider business trade offs
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Understanding of competitive market positioning in the B2B telecoms sector
- Project Management skills
- Mobile device development and/or consumer electronics market launch experience
- Marketing execution experience
- Understanding of associated customer support and training programmes
- Strong product management and lifecycle experience including commercial accountability
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".