SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
We are committed to providing a quality service to all of our customers. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of the service you have received from Capumen then we would like you to let us know.
- Deal with your problem fairly, confidentially and effectively
- Acknowledge your problem within two working days and provide a likely timescale for resolution
- Fully investigate your comments and keep you regularly informed of the actions we are taking
Information we may collect and how we may use it
- Full name, job title and company name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic & other personal information such as country of residence, country of birth, postcode, preferences, interests, marital status, number of children and their ages, nationality, as well as current salary package and other benefit details etc.
- Curriculum Vitae, covering letter, personal statement or the equivalent.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Personal documents such as passport copies, photos, higher education certificates etc.
- Dealing with your application for a particular role or an enquiry.
- To present to a client to apply for a role in their organisation on your behalf.
- To arrange for travel to an interview or for relocation as well as for visas for the country.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Capumen International Recruitment welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.
- We will add value to your recruitment process wherever possible with excellent screening/CV matching leading to best potential long term prospects.
- All shortlisted candidates will receive appropriate dedicated time with a nominated consultant.
- We will happily advise you as to whether an opportunity is or is not suitable to you and/or guide you towards a more suitable role.
- We will be 100% honest, open and transparent in our engagement with you, including being honest about any of our technical knowledge gaps relating to a role.
- To help assess shortlisted candidate’s potential candidature for a role we will take the time to talk to you in order to:
- explain how we work
- talk through the role and the Client company
- learn more about you and your skills/experience
- understand why you believe you are the ideal candidate for the role, as well as your motivation for being interested in the said opportunity.
- We will take the time to consider each shortlisted candidate’s application and guide them through the recruitment process.
- We will help you to prepare for interviews by providing hints and tips, as well as any relevant client information/documentation that has been provided to us.
- We will regularly contact you throughout the recruitment process, to ensure that at any given time you will understand where you are in the process and what you can expect to happen next.
- We will never submit your CV for any role or speculatively to any Client without your permission.
- We will always ensure that you receive constructive feedback after client interviews when feedback is provided by the Client company (we always push for this, with the exception being when on some occasions Clients do not provide feedback).
- Once placed, to keep regular contact as appropriate.
- Your details will be kept on our database and you will receive notifications of roles that may be of interest to you and match your skillset.
- We aim to exceed shortlisted candidate expectations of the recruitment process every time.
- We will keep abreast of the latest trends within any sector(s) that we recruit for, in order to constantly improve our knowledge, maintain requisite professionalism in our trade and to add value to your recruitment experience.
- We will respond to every applicant that applies for a role with us.
- Be 100% honest with us about your experience, skillset and qualifications.
- Prepare for any interview fully, making sure you understand the role you are applying for, how you would fulfil the requirements of that role, prepare evidenced examples of your work to date to show the Client how suitable you are and research the Client company to prove your enthusiasm to work for them.
- Check our website for current vacancies regularly, as positions will change frequently.
- Keep us up-to-date with the recruitment processes with other agencies so that we can manage expectations with our Clients and manage your process to ensure that we provide the best impartial advice to assist your ‘next step’ career decision.
- Provide us with your feedback, as soon as is practical, after any interview
- Bring to our attention any information that could jeopardise the recruitment process or your suitability to take a post with the Client company.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".