SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Group Cloud Managed Services Manager
We are the leading independent data, voice and IP provider in eastern, central and southern Africa, supplying fibre optic, satellite and international carrier services to Africa's largest mobile network operators, ISPs and businesses of all sizes. We also provide payment solutions to financial institutions and retailers, as well as award winning data storage and communication solutions to businesses across Africa and beyond.
The Cloud Managed Services Regional Manager is responsible for the managed services business working in partnership with our customers in the region throughout the cloud journey. This function will also be responsible for the regional delivery team on executing key strategic engagements and account strategies.
The role holder will input into the group strategy and provide relevant input at a regional level. The role holder will have responsibility for defining and implementing the regional services strategy, managing the performance of the regional Managed Services team while driving exceptional quality and delivery, as well as having responsibility for the service design, transition, operations and continuous improvement of the service offerings to customers.
The role holder will build and scale the regional team to include the skills and capabilities for Customer Success to enable our customers to not only expand their usage of cloud platforms but develop modern systems of agreements that accelerate business.
- Support the regional sales team with expert customer guidance on how business challenges can be solved with relevant cloud managed support models, mapping requirements to best-in-class ITSM delivery, selecting the most appropriate tools and proposing commercial models
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
- Manage multiple customer opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Engaging with clients from pre-sales through to go-live and Business As Usual (BAU) operation, acting as the point of authority on Cloud managed services operations and the point of escalation for all commercial discussions
- Supporting sales teams in pre-sales, bid management and collateral development
- Manage tactical and strategic aspects of both engagement and projects ensuring appropriate utilisation across the team.
- Work with regional team to assign project resourcing and review project timelines, to ensure delivery is on-time and per statement of work.
- Work with regional Sales and marketing teams to ensure account strategy, communication cadence and delivery outcomes are aligned.
- Manage account escalations to ensure the leadership has full visibility to the issues at hand and that the plan to resolution, is well managed and professionally executed
- Build and manage a team of cloud managed support service specialists, driving revenue and utilisation targets
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".