SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Business Development Leader Europe
Our client is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and they work with wireless carriers and venues to ensure their customers are better connected. They are a leader in the wireless industry and have been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. They own and operate cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advise carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, they design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, they are on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. With our client you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. They are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join their team and the largest network deployment initiative in Europe.
The Business Development Leader is responsible for developing and growing wireless network infrastructure business as well as growing a new team of carrier sales professionals in European markets. This person will participate in the strategic and tactical planning for the European market, most importantly, to drive, mentor and coach their team for increased carrier market share/revenue. The ideal candidate will have five (5+) or more years carrier sales management experience with a subset of the following solutions: DAS, DRAN, CRAN, ERAN, WiFi, small cell technology, towers, services and financing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify European marketing plan and strategic targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Manage and develop a team of Business Development Professionals which includes the recruitment, hiring, and training on our sales process.
- Continually assess the carrier’s needs and be able to solve customer requests and problems. Offers solutions that may include additional service offerings
- Drive the hiring and management of our European carrier sales and marketing channel
- Collaborate with European venue sales teams.
- Generate and achieve monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predict monthly revenue.
- Provide market/regional feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product/service development ideas.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Work closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications.
- Work closely with cross functional internal leadership in the management of, regional delivery resources, communications, and project plans.
- Continually maintain the pace and performance of our deliverables on all projects within the assigned region.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of processes to continually improve organizational effectiveness between internal organizations.
- Responsible for communicating new and/or ongoing customer requirements and or changes to programs.
- Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Advanced Degree preferred
- Ten (10+) years business development and five (5+) or more years management experience within top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions
- Seven or more (7+) years of Wireless Network Experience, especially in wireless infrastructure and large-scale programs
- Seven or more (7+) years in progressively broader manager roles, preferably in a Carrier Business Development or Sales role.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Our client offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".