SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Digital Campaign Manager
The Candidate Profile:
- 1.5 – 2 years previous experience within an online advertising environment essential.
- Campaign management experience essential.
- Start – up / SME experience desirable, but not essential.
- Client-centric with a willingness to delight and exceed client expectations.
- Naturally pro-active with the maturity, confidence and enthusiasm to take ownership of high-profile client accounts.
- Able to multi-task and work within a fast-paced and often pressurised environment without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment to teamwork and business objectives.
- Strong project management and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to demonstrate a belief in our core values: Together, Trust and Transparency.
- Responsible for the delivery and management of digital advertising campaigns, in-line with team & client expectations.
- Campaign management: delivery, analysis and reporting against agreed SLAs.
- Working as part of a team, in Central London to deliver against tight deadlines and KPIs
- Liaise with various ad / creative agencies, rich media vendors, ad platform and solution providers.
- Support the advertising team with account management.
- Client facing meetings, on occasion.
What are my campaign objectives?
- Coordinate with advertising team members to manage daily team workload.
- Set up of sponsored content / native pages within the in-house CMS system.
- Retrieve, test, and implement advertiser creative against ad specs.
- Quality assurance: working with third-party interfaces, download and preview campaign ad tags and check image/rich media creative.
- Provide customers with reports, campaign updates and proof of delivery / screenshots.
- Investigate and resolve delivery / performance issues and advise the sales team of any potential revenue risk.
- Review and provide feedback on new processes, product, and tool releases that will improve operational efficiencies.
- Manage yield, traffic and sell through reports.
- In-flight optimisation of digital advertising campaigns to ensure optimum campaign delivery.
- Liaise with third party ad product suppliers, creative agencies and advertisers.
- Testing and delivery of all advertising campaigns.
Contact points across the business:
- Advertising Team
- Creative and Design Team
- Accounting / Finance
What experience / skill set / personal attributes is required?
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with a major ad serving tool, with DFP and Open X preferable.
- Delivery of video and mobile advertising, experience using MixPanel a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude for new and emerging technologies.
- Experience with online third-party solution / ad tag providers (Sizmek, FlashTalking, Atlas, Unicast, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office (strong Excel / Numbers & PowerPoint / Keynote user), MS Project, and HTML.
- Must have the ability to extract and manipulate a variety of data for internal purposes.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and web analytics software, preferred.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".