SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Digital Platforms Manager
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
In 2017, the client selected a strategic platform and as part of the 'CDM' (Customer Data driven Marketing) initiative, laid the foundation for business growth and deliver a step change in how marketing engage with its customers across all digital touch points.
- All CDM DB Engagement;
- Increase the engagement from our customer base to increase retention, loyalty, average basket value and therefore sales;
- Grow opt in for CDM Database;
- CDM Platform Exploitation/Enhancement;
- Enhance and integrate products and loyalty platform to drive customer data driven marketing activities;
- Launch flagship products/campaigns on CDM platform, driving pre-registrations and pre-order sales;
- Roll-out products to subsidiaries to improve their marketing capability and target customers/provide relevant and personalised communications;
- CDM Platform Operations;
- High availability of the platform (99.5%).
Your key responsibilities:
- You will own all digital CDM platforms across Europe some of which have been identified as strategic investment areas including a critical system used by all 31 markets;
- You will lead all aspects of technical operations, ensuring the platform is fit for purpose for key marketing activities such as flagship product launches
- You will define and deliver digital platform strategy to increase sales through customer retention (NPS and monthly active users);
- You will own the roadmap and architecture of the platform, to ensure it meets today's and future business needs.
- Bring to life our portfolio of projects that introduce new platforms/capability and enhance existing platforms that deliver business return on investment;
- You will manage our supplier relationship with external agencies (key supplier that provides application and hardware support) and HQ technical delivery teams (e.g. Big Data Platform team) ensuring all SLAs (e.g. availability, system performance) are met and improved upon;
- GDPR, e-privacy and compliance: To ensure awareness and compliance of self, team, processes and platforms with the rules and requirements of relevant legal/regulatory/risk management frameworks;
- Budget - in the millions
What do we need for this role?
- A strong application development and support background preferably gained in a marketing environment with a high transactional volume environment, leading a team of managers;
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise marketing platforms;
- Experience in supplier management and ability to drive improved SLAs;
- Strong stakeholder management experience, gained in a complex, matrix organisation preferably at European level;
- You will be able to deliver multi-disciplined software development and API/integration projects;
- You will have experience in building new products/propositions using customer data driven marketing techniques and working with Insight teams;
- You will be comfortable in presenting and communicating to colleagues at all levels;
- You will have the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment with high levels of ambiguity;
- You will be confident in delivering through others and work without a 'power base'.
- Ideally we're looking for someone with a background in a large organisation with a big brand;
- The ability to speak other languages would be an advantage;
- Experience in working within an Asian company would be an advantage;
- AGILE certified/qualified or similar new project management methodology;
- ITIL / DEVOPS certified/qualified or similar operations development methodology;
- Architecture qualification (e.g. TOGAF) or experience in enterprise/solution architecture.
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".