SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Data Scientist to solve multi million dollar problems
Our Clients are an established yet growing, innovative technology company at the intersection of data science, operational improvement analytics, and large-scale finance. They deploy software to large corporates that support them in delivering millions of dollars of impact and provide automated financing solutions. Their team hails from 5 continents, is down-to-earth, and is always looking out to have fun. They are based in Central London
They are looking for self-driven data scientists to help ramp up capacity for new clients and keep on developing great funding algorithms and analytics features. This position will involve the e2e process (including some data engineering) needed to deliver predictive algorithms / use cases.
Experience and skills Minimum requirements:
- A Master’s or PhD degree with a Mathematic-heavy focus (e.g. Physics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Data Science experience in a commercial environment including extensive exposure to either R or Python (ideally both)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and knowledge of algorithms, data structures and their applications
- Eligible to work in the UK - don't need to obtain a work permit
- Loves data and is excited to get their hands on the data to figure out what it has to say to the world
- Is a self-starter with lots of questions and is willing to follow their curiosity beyond the beaten path
- Excited to see how AI can be used to improve work and help companies be more profitable
Desirable but not required:
- Highly Desirable: experience with data-driven consulting and/or software development
- Knowledge of ERP databases and/or Finance/Accounting/Procurement concepts
- Knowledge of algorithmic trading
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".