SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Creative Video Producer and Editor
Who are we?
We are disrupting the +$600 billion international remittance industry to help people around the world to embrace new opportunities to build a better future. Both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Bank estimate that the change the company is driving could put billions into the developing world.
We are one of the world’s leading money transfer services, helping customers send funds instantly to friends and families in more than 145 countries - and we’re expanding pretty quickly – that’s why we’re reaching out for talent like you to help us reach more people all over the world. We are also increasingly moving into the space of FinTech and Blockchain and developing new products and services to meet customer needs.
Purpose of the Role:
To drive brand consideration and customer acquisition through the creation of commercially focused video content that will play mainly across social channels. This video content will be produced to support integrated marketing efforts to help grow our customer base
Scope incoming video brief requests
- Liaise between internal clients, the in-house design team and any external production teams
- Develop treatments, production schedules and budgets – to consistently deliver to client briefs
Lead Manage operational video production
- Organise logistics of shoots – some may take place in emerging economies
- Work with and manage talent during shoots
Manage post-production to deliver finished products to internal clients
- Brief and manage end to end any post-prod agency as required
- Ensure video projects are completed to agreed deadlines and formats and to the required standard
- Manage production across required formats
- Examples of output expected:
- Covering the launch of our new Wallet service in Rwanda
- Customer responses to our product in New York
- Youtube Pre-Rolls, Instagram, and Facebook video ads etc
- The ideal candidate will be strategic, commerical and understand how video can drive customer consideration.
- A highly creative individual who likes to take things from conception to the finished article
- Willingness to continuously learn and adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Comfort accepting feedback from other editors and collaborating with producers
- Proactive problem-solving and a positive can-do attitude
Skills & Experience:
- Experience creating video for social media and/or strong familiarity with social video
- Experience working on a variety of creative video projects (different styles and genres)
- Treatment development and scriptwriting/storyboarding skills
- Thorough understanding of post-production and managing the timelines for each step
- Strong communication, organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities a must
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and ability to produce/ edit a variety of content
- Solid knowledge of the legal aspects of video production, including copyright, release forms requirements, etc.
- Experience working Canon C100 and 4K camera experience.
Bonus: Cinematography skills (shooting, lighting, sound recording)
Bonus: Post-production skills (motion graphics, sound design, editing, colouring)
Bonus: Thorough understanding of unit production logistics and experience managing film crews/equipment and external vendors in emerging markets
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".