SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Marketing Graphics Designer
Our Client is one of the world’s leading money transfer services, helping customers send funds instantly to friends and families abroad. With the option to send and receive via mobile and desktop, simply send a bank transfer, airtime, Mobile Money or cash pickup through their app or direct from their website. Offering customers the choice to send to more than 125 countries, they’re expanding pretty quickly – that’s why they’re reaching out for talent like you to help them reach more people all over the world
A graphics designer role to generate creative for marketing campaigns and various other customer and internal touch points. The role will focus on producing a range of high quality visual assets across digital and offline, whilst removing reliance on external agencies. The work will need to be driven by the internal client’s brief including understanding the consumer journey, brand guidelines and ensuring visual appeal/consistency
- Produce a range of high quality visual assets and design work that would span across the whole brand
- Work to briefs from the Marketing Team to deliver artwork for a variety of marketing campaigns, ranging from brand awareness and consideration to direct response and engagement.
- Deliver creative for a mix of channels including emails, online banner ads, social media, billboards, shop posters and signage, brochures, website and app content, merchandise as well as material to support internal company requirements
- Work with internal copywriter and video editor to produce finished adverts and communication assets
- Exceed client expectations by liaising throughout design process and providing accurate time and budget estimates
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies and printers as required
- Manage digital production across multiple formats
- Receive and adapt existing creative and produce against defined digital templates for social media platforms and online display
- Passionate about creativity and translating consumer propositions into high impact designs
- Excellent communicator capable of providing a compelling rationale for ideas and concepts
- Understands different cultural nuances that appeal to various target markets
- Collaborative and comfortable receiving feedback from range of stakeholders
- Hard working, proactive and self-driven
- Ability to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Experience working in a similar role in an agency, freelancer capacity or in-house
- Has a strong portfolio with examples of great designs demonstrating strong sense of layout, colour and fonts
- Experience in delivering both digital and print artwork
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understand the basic principles of marketing and always put the customer at the heart of creative solutions
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Sketch
- Bonus: Motion graphic skills
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".