SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Head of Design, Creative and Production
Our Client is one of the world’s leading money transfer services, helping customers send funds instantly to friends and families abroad. With the option to send and receive via mobile and desktop, simply send a bank transfer, airtime, Mobile Money or cash pickup through their app or direct from their website. Offering customers the choice to send to more than 125 countries, they’re expanding pretty quickly – that’s why they’re reaching out for talent like you to help them reach more people all over the world.
Purpose of the Role:
An excellent creative leader to help build and maintain an evolving design, creative and production team that will inspire a step-change in our creative output across the company globally. This is an instrumental role in bringing the newly defined brand guidelines to life across every touch point you can possibly imagine. Apart from taking the brand into all key marketing and communication channels, this role will create a centre of excellence internally, for award-winning creative work
Head up whole creative process from ideation to final execution
- Work closely with the brand team to deliver the brand, personality and tone of voice
- Drive the highest professional standards in design and copy
- Execute roll-out of design ideas and assets for any brand or campaign across the organisation
- Champion creativity and inspire innovative thinking across the wider business
Lead a multidisciplinary team both internally and externally (agency/freelancer)
- Creatively overseeing all design output, striving for excellence on every project
- Outsource with agencies / specialist freelancers as required. Build up a roster of trusted and experienced suppliers
Manage projects and budgets
- Optimise processes and workflows to ensure the best production efficiency
- Constantly test against a number of success metrics to adapt and evolve creative
- Drive the creative process and instil advanced planning approach with teams
- Strong creative and conceptual thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively with a disparate range of stakeholders
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills
- Collaborative and comfortable receiving feedback from range of stakeholders
- Positive and collaborative.
- Hard working, proactive and self-driven
- Culturally aware and insight driven
- Experience working in a similar role in a studio or in-house
- Proven credentials in creating bold and original work
- Specific experience of managing / mentoring creative team, and the potential to be an outstanding leader
- Understanding of marketing principles and effective creative strategies
- Background in customer activation/activation
- FMCG or similar experience
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".