SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Consultant Systems Integration
Our Client is the Dubai office of the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Each international office provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
The focus of this role will be in the area of OSS/BSS/billing so experience of those areas will be necessary along with solutions architect experience.
When you work for our Client, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world.
Our Client is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). They have received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in consulting with our Client in the Middle East will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of businesses. However, they are not simply looking for people who know how to think, but who can display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, consulting at the Company requires specialist skills that embrace areas such as strategy, operations, financials, people management and technology. If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the business world, they will provide you with a professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
Our Client company makes an impact that matters. Every day they challenge themselves to do what matters most—for clients, for their people, and for society. They serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. They inspire their talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. They contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting their communities.
Their shared values guide the way they behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
During your tenure as a Senior Consultant in Systems Integration, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes within a business function
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
- Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
- Maintains composure through conflict and sensitive situations, escalating issues to engagement/account leadership when appropriate
- Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
- Applies awareness of global trends to address client needs and enhance recommendations
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Brings detailed technical knowledge for architecture design and development activities, and is able to execute against recommended solutions
- Understands the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and is able to plan and execute activities from use case to a full-developed system
- Conducts testing and defect/risk management and analysis to validate end-to-end software quality
- Converts informational, functional, and network requirements into unified design specifications to support the development of conceptual and application architectures
- Uses business process-driven key performance indicators to identify opportunities for process improvements and changes in user behavior needed for solution sustainability
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and the Company, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Post-graduate, 3-5 years of experience in a relevant professional discipline/ industry. Experience in big four companies is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic Languages
- Excellent communication and people skills, with a strong emphasis on team working
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities
- Ability to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables
- Strong administrative and numeracy skills and ability to analyze complex data with good attention to details
- Excellent knowledge in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple task and responsibilities in a deadline oriented environment and flexible work hours
- Certifications in related methodologies including PMP, Lean, Six Sigma, BPR techniques and implementation methodologies beneficial
- Willingness to travel (required)
Please note that it will not be possible for every application to receive a reply as the number of applications we receive for each role are too numerous. If your application is suitable for submission to our client we will contact you within two weeks of your online application. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted from our records.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".