SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
All candidates must have the right to live AND work in the UK. Sponsorship not possible.
Do you want to work for a fast-growing global TMT search firm, head quartered in the beautiful area of Canary Wharf, one of the most impressive and business centric areas in London? The views are truly amazing!
- The Recruitment sales and business development of new and existing clients. The search and selection of executive candidates meeting the needs of clients. The supporting activities and administration that enable and sustain optimal performance
- The successful candidate will report directly to the MD
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Business Development and Sales
- Develop and agree business development plans that meet Capumen’s strategic objectives and the consultant's individual personal and professional goals
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from existing and target clients in the Telecoms, Digital Media and IT sectors
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media such as Linkedin to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Applying the Capumen Vacancy Capture solution for all vacancies
- Advising client companies of best practise methods for optimum executive recruitment results
- Maintaining the CRM and utilising the contact management system
- Working towards and exceeding targets such as value to be billed to clients for successful placements
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of executive candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Educated to degree level
- IT literate
- MS Office CRM, Social media
- Excellent communications written and spoken English
- Strong team player
- Customer focus
- Innovative and creative - thinking "outside the box"
- Planning and organising skills
- Team membership
- Commercial awareness
- Influencing and negotiation
- Self motivation including determination and tenacity
- Driven and results focused
- Ideally strong presentation skills
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".