SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
New Business Account Director
We are an exciting new London based start-up, opening up new avenues for people to give and get help, in work and life. We empower people with a platform to ask questions and give bite-sized advice to others. You can ask publicly, or anonymously. It’s really easy.
We have an open community, where everyone can benefit. We also provide closed groups on a subscription basis to businesses who wish to provide their employees with “peer to peer” learning and support. Businesses using us gain valuable talent insights into their workforce, from trending topics to workplace sentiment. This enables data-driven decisions to be made on talent and culture.
When our users talk about us, this is what they say:
“A brilliant way to discreetly tap the best brains about career and life” Director, Sky
“A safe environment for me to ask questions and get relevant advice. I’ve gotten so much wisdom, helping me make decisions and be better at what I do” Analyst, Barclays
“Imagine if all of the insight and common experiences across the world of business could finally be shared - that’s why being on this platform makes me so happy” - CEO, Decoded
After successfully launching into a number of progressive organisations, we are now looking to scale our sales efforts to help more organisations successfully help and retain their talent. This is an innovative new technology and we’re creating an entirely new segment. Our early sales hires need to have the right winning characteristics required to achieve this!
The successful Account Director will be responsible for actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through active prospecting, networking and utilizing business referrals. In partnership with the leadership team, you will be working across the C-Suite in some of the biggest companies in the world to identify and create solutions that help our prospects succeed. You will also be responsible for successfully renewing relationships with our existing client list partnering closely with your Customer Success team.
Interested? Here’s some helpful questions to consider
- Will I actually relish the challenge of creating a new market as a founding employee of an exciting new start-up, without the resources of larger competitors?
- Do I have the motivation, passion and desire to work tirelessly in the pursuit of new market creation? Do I understand what this takes?
- Do I understand why people buy at different levels of a large Enterprise? Can I qualify the difference between a champion and an economic buyer?
- Do I apply and enjoy rigour in my sales processes? Do I work tirelessly to improve my sales craft in order to achieve great results?
We want the best
We’re looking for passionate self starters who enjoy diving head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help create new processes, improve on what’s already been built and interact with our amazing customers on a daily basis.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You’ve experienced the full range of obstacles that come with creating complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you need a quick mind to keep up)
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy and commitment
- Your work rate is second to none
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".