SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Account Manager - AV
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role...
- Account Manager reporting to a designated Sales Manager/Leader,
- Looking after 1 or more Company accounts
- To deliver sales performance against an individual target, on both a quantitative and a qualitative level.
- Develop individual account to achieve Account and TVAV Division objectives. Prepare joint business plan for top accounts including marketing and sales forecasting plans
- Develop strategic partnerships throughout the sales channel, on a buying, marketing and operational basis and with key stakeholders internally and externally within accounts, including Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, SCM, Sales Operations, Finance and Logistics teams.
- Promote the brand in accordance with brand guidelines within accounts to mirror our status as a Tier 1 player and brand leader
- To develop a deep understanding of the Company's technology & features within relevant category
- To comply with Company policies and business processes
- To establish & maintain a detailed sales forecast using GSCM system
- To manage and maintain accurate financial records & agreements for assigned accounts
- To prepare and maintain a running four week journey plan covering entire customer base to be reviewed regularly with the designated Sales Manager/Leader
- To prepare effective presentations in compliance with templates
- To prepare and circulate a detailed summary and action points for each account and store visit
- 70% of working hours to be customer facing unless otherwise agreed with line manager
- Flexible & adaptable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Must have a high degree of self-motivation and proactive behaviours
- Must be adaptable and flexible in the face of fast paced and potentially changing priorities
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to provide analysis reports on customer performance as required
- Capable of developing knowledge CE and/or TV/AV Product & Market
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Must be able to forecast effectively & have strong commercial understanding
- Must be able to construct an effective business plan to deliver company objectives
- Must possess a Can do attitude to problem solving and facing challenge
- Experience of Direct Involvement in weekly supply chain management processes (Sales Planning / Logistics)
- Statistical Experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to manage time and territory to get the best out of account base
- Must poses a range of influencing skills
- Must be confident and calm under high stress conditions
- Must be conscientious and attentive in the business
- Be a strong and smart team worker especially given account level strategies
- Must poses exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all levels
Must be able to travel around the country with occasional overnight stays and overseas trips
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
Must be able to demonstrate strong Account Management experience ideally within CE industry or with the Company account base
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".