SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
VP/Head of Products
Ours is the new app to change how people give and get help for work and life challenges. Following a series of successful pilots across a number of blue-chip enterprises, we aim to scale the product into the B2B market place. Our technology transforms the way companies foster a culture of collaboration and inclusion enabling businesses to nurture more diverse and inclusive environments. Using powerful analytics, we help our clients stay on the front foot by keeping them aware of the topics and issues trending within the workplace.
We will appoint an outstanding candidate to lead product design and delivery. Important attributes include an understanding of the enterprise market and of successful social media platforms. Their personality needs to convey passion & energy, with highly organised processes, and a genuine interest in our customer base.
- Drive features priorities in line with the product strategy and user feedback, working with engineers to determine sprint requirements
- Use A/B testing, feedback capture & prioritisation, & other tools needed to achieve product-market fit
- Use analytics platforms and interpersonal skills to understand from our various user-channels how people use the app and how to improve it
- Create product features that drive social media engagement
- Support management with product marketing & user targeting
- Experiment with different user-matching approaches to create successful and repeatable user engagement that technology / algorithms can then support
- Outstanding UX / UI experience, working closely with designers to determine product requirements for development
- Knowledge and experience of analytics platforms (e.g. MixPanel, Google Analytics)
- Superb interpersonal skills to understand from CEO and various user-channels how people use the app.
- Experience of A/B testing, feedback capture & prioritisation
- Experience of social media platforms
- CRM: highly experienced with different mass-communication tools (e.g. SendGrid, MailChimp) to set up tailored communications for users based on their levels of activity, demographics.
- Experience within an AI / machine learning environment – being able to suggest intelligent matching strategies from a user / product perspective
- Ability to assess and sign off solutions once developed and tested pre-release. Some examples of this would be beneficial.
- Strong product development processes and able to project manage multiple ongoing workstreams.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".