SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Head of Business Development
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role...
The Head of Business Development is responsible for identifying and developing new markets, clients and partner strategies to optimise sales of all Samsung Display products. This includes the identification and support of end user clients who have the propensity to purchase AV solutions.
The successful individual will develop and ensure ownership of relationships in the ‘AV Consultant’ market as well as third party (partner) relationships through a highly motivated and engaged team. The Head of Business Development will ensure true alignment between the Display teams, Enterprise Sales team and Channel Sales team to ensure resources are managed effectively and align to the overall business strategy.
In addition, this role will be responsible for the management of technical pre-sales resource to provide technical expertise and solution based sales for Enterprise deals. The Head of Business Development will ensure that all technical and pre-sales support is audience appropriate and conveys Samsung’s competitive advantage and usability messages
- Build and implement a clear annual plan for each BDM sector
- Provide clear measurable objectives for the team
- Own and develop an end user pipeline in alignment with the Enterprise Sales team.
- Deliver a best in class customer experience adding value to customers thought process, strategic vision and decision making
- Work in partnership with other elements of the B2B go to market, including the Enterprise Sales and Channel teams.
- Manage the pre sales technical support team to develop the B2B display business with technical training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support key end user deals and top clients. Pre sales need to take a proactive approach to helping clients understand their options and challenges in implementation of AV technologies
- Accountable for the delivery of all financial and market share targets and corresponding KPIs.
- Requisite leadership skills to effectively lead a team of individuals with varied expertise and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the Display business and market
- Experience developing commercial relationships within the End User Enterprise market
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate across all levels, including C-Suite.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".