SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
AV Product Manager – Channel Development
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role...
To develop the standalone premium AV business (particularly audio) in the key independent channel.
- To customise the AV value proposition for the independent channel to compete effectively against specialist brands, while leveraging the strengths of the TV business.
- To develop and drive the brand awareness and campaigns to bring the Company Audio products to life. Ensure the latest products and innovations have the maximum exposure.
- To work closely with the AV Product Management team, tailoring and implementing a focused and customised AV marketing plan for the independent channel.
- To augment and customise the Product Management approved communication guide for audio products with specific reference to the independent channel.
- To support the ASM team in the ranging and ongoing sales management of the audio category.
- To own the management reporting function (weekly) for AV products in the independent channel.
- To support the training team in audio specific training in the independent channel.
- To co-ordinate the brand definition and brand strategy for AV, Audio and UHD BDP. Taking the lead on briefing to all central marketing teams.
- To own the management of Category FABs, product messaging and positioning. Ensuring all briefings to Central marketing are delivered on time.
- To co-ordinate and develop the relationship with brand marketing and attend marketing meetings to support ATL, insights and messaging.
- To co-ordinate and brief the retail team and attend weekly meetings to support the in-store execution and alignment with strategy.
- Monitor the promotional in-store and ATL execution of the Company and competitors.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in a marketing environment.
- Experience with a premium specialist audio brand.
- Strong understanding of audio technology and standards.
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Required Soft skills:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works proactively to define and solve issues.
- Able to work under pressure.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".