SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Marketing Communications Manager - Expat Families & Qatari
Role Purpose :
- To deliver segment led, insights focussed proposition campaigns for the Portfolio that is assigned to you.
- These campaigns must deliver to the brief and be in line with our brand and advertising guidelines whilst implementing the local market learnings to ensure the campaigns are highly recognisable, differentiated, and compel the customer to act.
- The role is also responsible to ensure they work with the business units to clearly understand business objectives for each campaign and to then see it executed on time through the line internally and externally. It is critical that the role works closely with the media buyer to ensure target segment reach is achieved at the right price.
- Formulate annual communication strategies & plans that deliver against and support the business objectives for your portfolio
- Manage effective use of resources within the team in order to deliver on target propositions and segment led campaigns
- Ensure alignment of communications calendars across other team members managing the other portfolios to ensure Company representation in the market is clear and concise regardless of the segment
- Ensure seamless and successful implementation of 360 campaigns across all channels, including internal, external (ATL/TTL), online and PR
- Develop campaigns that are innovative, on brand, on target and use media innovatively, efficiently and effectively
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (all levels) and external stakeholders, including being the key lead for the advertising agency for your portfolio
- Manage agency and production budgets effectively and efficiently for your portfolio. Work with other team members to ensure most effective use of Publicity budget across all portfolios to achieve the business objectives
- Understand BMS and reporting metrics and apply the learning’s accordingly to your campaign’s for your portfolio
- Seasoned Marketer with classical marketing experience
- Strong Marketing Communication skills, with experience in an advertising agency (preferable)
- Understand brand building and targeted/ segment comms
- Good business acumen
- Ability drive execution and meet deliverables in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- TTL – Total touch points
- BMS – this is a brand tracker
Key performance indicators
- NPS (Net Promoters Score)
- Brand Consideration, Likeability
- Campaigns KPIs : Visibility, Comprehension & Uniqueness
- Marketing/ Communication or Business degree
- Good amount of experience in related field
- English and Arabic speaking (preferable)
- Strategically sound
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".